Cookies are small pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
The following cookies are used by this website:
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: An authentication cookies used for logging in and out.
- __RequestVerificationToken: ASP.NET anti forgery token (prevent CSRF attack). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS: A cookie used by ASP.Net to track anonymous user sessions
- MachineKey: Configures algorithms and keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of forms-authentication data and view-state data, and for out-of-process session state identification.
- CustomerSessionGUID – Used to see if customer has existing session. Stores customer ID, last accessed date and if the customers session is expired or now.
- SERVERID – Identifies which web server the user is using. Used for sticky sessions on load balancer.
- CONSENT: Google's user cookie consent
- NID: The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- CartId: A guid used to represent Cart Id
- Email: Customer email, for remembering user's choice "Remember Me" at login screen.
- RememberMe: Cokie value (true/false) to remember user's selection for "Remember Me".
- NewRelic - Used to track site performance
- _gid: Google analytics used to dustinguish users.
- _ga – Numerous google analytics features.
- net - Used for advertising (google)